MEDIA INFORMATION DESK CLERK
Local Staff Recruitment for UNFCCC Sessions in Bonn and Abroad
35 PLN gross / hour
Under the direct supervision of the UN Media Information Desk Supervisor, the incumbent is required to:
- Answer general queries from delegates at the Media Information Desk;
- Answer queries related to the media at the Media Information Desk;
- Be forthcoming and always remains friendly;
- Distribute information materials for participants; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Very good understanding of the functions, organization and procedures of the secretariat.
Ability to demonstrate considerable initiative and problem solving skills.
Fluency in English. Working knowledge of other UN languages is an asset.
Basic knowledge of word processing applications and database is necessary.
Very good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multicultural environment.
Work can be expected to involve shift work, or overtime work in excess of the normal working day, and may involve night and/or weekend work.