CLIMATE ACTION STUDIO ASSISTANT
Local Staff Recruitment for UNFCCC Sessions in Bonn and Abroad
35 PLN gross / hour
Under the supervision of the UNFCCC Climate Action Studio Lead, the Assistants are required to:
- Assist with planning and scheduling of interviews and events at the studio.
- Assist in the operation of the studio.
- Assist with filming on specific events and interviews.
- Edit interviews and small videoclips with Adobe Premiere.
- Archive the B-roll and add to a database.
- Upload videos to UNFCCC Climate Action Studio YouTube channel.
Basic understanding of the relevance of climate change. Flexibility, adaptability and reliability as well as the ability
to demonstrate considerable initiative and problem solving skills.
Fluency in English, both spoken and written. Working knowledge of other UN languages is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Adobe Premiere.
- Good knowledge of technical requirements for shooting videos.
Very good interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relations in a multicultural environment.
Work can be expected to involve shift work, or overtime work in excess of the normal working day, and may involve night and/or weekend work.